Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.975 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,886 Pound (€5,628) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)