Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,779 Pound (元17,992) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (42 minutes ago)