Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,997 Pound (元15,019) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)