Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.831 SDG / QAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 121,747 Pound (66,487 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)