Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.829 SDG / QAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 151,405 Pound (82,778 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)