Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,038 Pound (1,352,514 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (42 minutes ago)