Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.685 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,712 Pound (40,468₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)