Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03742 SDG / DJF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,036 Pound (1,871,792 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)