Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.706 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,150 Pound (1,846TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)