Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,959 Pound (₨60,069) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)