Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26207 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,032 Pound (₨53,545) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)