Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 SDGX / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,564 Pound (₨51,697) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 9,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)