Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27780 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,359 Pound (₨58,887) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)