Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08109 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (Taka 70,289) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)