Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 100,727 Pound ($15,125) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)