Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,054 Pound ($7,516) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)