Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,557 Pound ($9,393) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)