Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.998 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,999 Pound ($8,002) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)