Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.353 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 109,397 Pound ($17,220) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)