Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.313 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 250,273 Pound (€4,608) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 140,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)