Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.664 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,855 Pound (€4,078) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (15 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)