Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.515 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 97,220 Pound (€4,574) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)