Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.934 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 82,932 Pound (€3,962) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)