Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.109 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 234,184 Pound (€4,328) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)