Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09390 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,605 Pound (₨27,740) in Dhule.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (25 minutes ago)