Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06444 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,413 Pound (₨ 52,967) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)