Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05943 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,226 Pound (₨ 37,456) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)