Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16516 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,725 Pound (₨ 40,718) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)