Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21440 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,081 Pound (Taka 107,656) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)