Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08024 SDG / BDT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,014 Pound (Taka 174,654) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)