Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,573 Pound ($6,660) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)