Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,668 Pound ($4,450) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)