Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,677 Pound (Rp 23,711,468) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)