Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,230 Pound (Rp 22,464,594) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (37 minutes ago)