Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,053 Pound (9,837TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)