Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,908 Pound (9,912TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)