Cost of living comparison between Delhi, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,293 prices entered by 617 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09491 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,244 Pound (₨34,178) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)