Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,909 prices entered by 574 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10278 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,668 Pound (₨35,684) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (43 minutes ago)