Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10240 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,391 Pound (₨33,112) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)