Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10391 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,745 Pound (₨36,035) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)