Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02217 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,501 Pound (157,891 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)