Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02430 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,583 Pound (147,404 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)