Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12957 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,657 Pound (Php66,814) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (44 minutes ago)