Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12960 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,489 Pound (Php73,221) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)