Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.248 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,279 Pound (€2,246) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)