Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.975 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,086 Pound (€1,014) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (25 minutes ago)