Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.758 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,413 Pound (€1,213) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)