Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12733 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,531 Pound (Php208,360) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)