Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 SDG / TZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,848 Pound (12,349,298 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)