Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00793 SDG / TZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 142,414 Pound (17,956,369 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)