Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,293 Pound (27,283,897 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)