Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,270 Pound (﷼ 18,169) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)