Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,452 Pound (277,435 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)