Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03486 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,423 Pound (413,720 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)