Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,021 Pound (233,563 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)