Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,947 Pound (227,841 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (35 minutes ago)