Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,981 Pound (230,523 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (40 minutes ago)