Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,151 Pound (元15,663) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)