Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,217 Pound (元15,158) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)