Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 111% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,338 Pound (2,508,891 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)