Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00546 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,290 Pound (₩4,997,875) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)