Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00555 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,321 Pound (₩3,299,791) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)