Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,073 Pound (₩4,735,856) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)