Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,190 Pound (₩4,566,604) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)