Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01678 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 84,363 Pound (₩5,028,897) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)