Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,214 Pound (₩3,720,441) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (25 minutes ago)