Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01664 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 84,211 Pound (₩5,060,086) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)