Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,034 Pound (30,834,974 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)