Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SDG / VND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,793 Pound (48,560,455 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)