Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,470 Pound (49,212,279 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)