Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,900 Pound (23,546,016 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (29 minutes ago)