Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,263 Pound (6,789 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)