Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,374 Pound (6,129 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)