Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,037 Pound (S/. 4,396) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)