Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,317 Pound (S/. 7,931) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)