Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.804 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,271 Pound (R$ 8,798) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)