Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,980 Pound (R$ 7,326) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)