Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01001 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,000 Pound (CH$1,797,649) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (26 minutes ago)