Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,648 Pound (Bs 25,100,217) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (43 minutes ago)