Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,413 Pound (Mex$ 22,205) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)