Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.959 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,016 Pound (Mex$ 22,965) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)