Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.129 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,480 Pound (R$ 11,498) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (37 minutes ago)