Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,851 Pound (R$ 8,556) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (30 minutes ago)