Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.039 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,599 Pound (R$ 11,572) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)