Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,475 Pound (R$ 12,325) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)