Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,898 Pound (Mex$ 29,622) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)