Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,500 Pound ($2,419) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)