Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.950 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,672 Pound ($2,099) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)