Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.840 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 117,167 Pound ($2,449) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)