Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,345 Pound (COL$4,234,909) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)