Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.296 SDGX / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 355,000 Pound ($7,469) in Cruz Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)