Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.694 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 381,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 381,000 Pound ($7,989) in Cruz Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ubud costs Rp 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)