Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,599 Pound (4,446 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (24 minutes ago)