Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05945 SDGX / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,605 Pound (1,209,269 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)