Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03934 SDGX / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,009 Pound (1,168,366 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)